Saturday, February 22, 2020

A Man Hates a Woman Who Reads by Anonymous


A Man Hates a Woman Who Reads by Anonymous


*A real tinder interaction*

Carlo: wyd

Me: I’m reading

Carlo: Reading?

Me: Yes?

Carlo: Like a book? For fun?

Me: Yes?

Carlo: Aren’t you bored?

Me: No I like reading

Carlo: “I like reading” we are the farthest thing from being compatible. You must be very boring do you ever watch movies?

Me: Yes but movies are rarely like the book

Carlo: You are right. The movies are entertaining. Unlike you I don’t have a simple mind easily entertained by a piece of paper with words on it.

Me: Okay I get it you hate books and reading

Carlo: Hate is a strong word. What I hate is people who read for fun, they are boring and simple minded, uneducated and fucking lame.

Me: Ooookay I think your attitude is very hostile and that’s what makes us the farthest thing from compatible.

Carlo: Have fun with your life bitch, if that’s possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment